CESS Institute has mainly three fields of expertise:
- applied research on development and poverty reduction issues
- training and capacity building
- technical assistance to design and implement development projects and programs.
CESS Institute implements its expertise by integrating the following three complementary fields:
- Development economics projects/programs: An effective implementation of well-designed development projects is necessary to achieve successful results in poverty reduction programs. We offer technical assistance for the design, implementation as well as the monitoring and evaluation of poverty reduction programs/projects.
- Financial sector: A sound and well functioning financial sector is essential for successful implementation and sustainability of public projects and programs. CESS Institute offers technical assistance to strengthen and improve financial institution practices.
- Information technology: The computerization of service delivery methods and management of public services brings improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of development programs. We offer technical assistance to support our clients in the design and implementation of secure computerized management systems.